Mid Perisher express bistro, Perisher

Quick bite on the slopes of Perisher

Another trip to the snow means another quick post about the food I ate there :P

After boarding down the slopes of perisher, we decided to eat at the Mid station instead of going all the way down to the bottom.


As I previously commented, the prices of the meals here aren't the cheapest, but there ain't much much they do about it given they are only reliant on seasonal numbers to make the profit for the year.

As such, I decided to order the Chicken Schnitzel burger which looked delicious....unfortunately, being the clumsy oaf that I am, I knocked over the burger to the ground :(

My first Chicken Burger - $20.00

As shattered as I was that I just wasted $20 on a burger that was fed to the carpet, I had to get another one. And it was worth it....definitely not the best burger I've ever had, but after working up a hunger snowboarding down the hills, it was incredibly satisfying to sink my teeth into that warm bread roll and succulent chicken, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and cheese.....yummm

My second burger - $20.00

My mate ordered the works burger which had a multitude of filling including, beef, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, carrot and a salsa sauce.

Works burger - $20.00


Other more standard snacks we ordered were: Wedges with Sour Cream and Sweet Chilli, Nachos, Sausage Roll and Calamari and Chips. Pretty standard food, but always tasty ;)

Calamari and chips ~$15.00

Sausage Roll ~$5.00, Wedges ~$7.00, Nachos ~$15.00

Then it was back to boarding till the lifts closed.....ahhh, good times.....

Midstation bistro
Midstation
Perisher Valley